Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thoughts on inclusion

I love your input!!!!!!  Please get your teammates to log on!  I don't want to leave anyone behind and this is such a great way for me to learn more about our faculty and what we need.  I agree with all of you, and do strongly believe the learning environment must be protected for all students.  I am so hopeful that collaboration and the support it brings each of us will help us to address the behavioral, academic,  and social-emotional needs of our students as well as the professional needs of our staff!  Please know that your thoughts and opinions are very important and, for me, this is such a powerful venue, especially during the summer months when we have just a little extra time to share!  I'll be back this week with Chapter 2 - Building Team Structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment