Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Collaboration

Hi everyone -  I am in the process of reading the book Collaborative Teaming by Martha Snell and Rachel Janney.   I am hoping to gain more information about teaming, collaborating and co-teaching.  I would like to include you in this journey by posting summaries from each chapter.  I am thinking that if I read a chapter a week, I can finish by the second week of August.  By then I am confident we will have learned a great deal about collaborating, together.  This is not mandatory, but voluntary.  Please feel free to comment after each chapter summary (good, bad, inquisitive, reflective, etc...).  I would love your feedback and insight.  I hope you are enjoying your summer and look forward to seeing everyone on the 15th of August!  Please keep a look out for Chapter 1 - "Overview of Collaborative Teaming."

10 comments: